How to order?
To order click the ‘SHOP’ tab, continue to choose your candle/other products from the options. Click ‘Add to Cart’. Click ‘Checkout’ in the top right corner. Click ‘Create an account’ and proceed to fill in forms and checkout via Paypal.
Why soy wax?
The soy wax used in Dreamcatcher Candles is made completely from soybeans. It is renewable, eco-friendly and carbon neutral. In addition to sustainability, these soy candles will burn cleanly and slowly. The soy wax is kosher certified and is not tested on animals. It is virtually soot free and any spills are easy to clean; simply use soap and hot water to get the wax out of carpets or upholstery. It is non-toxic, contains no GMO material, paraffin or unnatural additives!
How long should I burn my candle for?
Only burn the candle for a max of four hours at a time.
How to care for my candle?
Candles are safe products, but unless they are used safely and watched carefully, they can lead to accidental fire. Please follow the below safety guide at all times to ensure a safe candle burning environment:
- Burn within sight and never leave candle burning unattended.
- Ensure candle is burning on a stable, heat-resistance surface.
- Burn candle in a well-ventilated room.
- Keep burning candle away from drafts, vents and air currents.
- Never burn on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Place burning candles at least 7cm apart from one another.
- Do not touch or move the candle when it is burning, the glass can become very hot.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Be very careful if using the candle during a power outage.
- Never use the candle as a night light.
- Extinguish the candle if it smokes, flickers repeatedly, or the flame becomes too high.
- Always extinguish candle with glass lid, never with water or using your breath..
- Always extinguish when leaving the room/before going to sleep.
- Do not leave wick trimmings, used matches and other debris in the candle.
- Never use a knife or sharp object to remove wax drippings from the glass.
- Discontinue burning when 1.5cm of wax remains.
Do you refill candles?
Yes, we do! We charge by per gram of soy wax, please email email@example.com (or DM @dreamcatchercandles) for a quote, including picture of holder with measurements.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes we can, please email firstname.lastname@example.org (or DM @dreamcatchercandles) the shipping address for a postage quote, and how many candles you were after.
Do you make custom scents, orders, smaller candles or bonbonneires?
Yes, please email email@example.com with your requirements and to request a quote. Candles are a great idea for corporate gifts, baby showers, wedding bonbonneires, birthdays, events and special occasions. These can be personalized by scent, colour and decorated to your liking.
Do you return/exchange?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues that you may have.